Perfect Personnel is looking for an experienced Administrator preferably with transport or logistic knowledge and experience.
Duties will include:
- Create Contract and traffic reports- these will include delivery times, scanning performance and telematics etc. as required.
- Provide, create and inform on reports and information provided by the client and site management.
- To provide a point of contact for our other depots in relation to the GAP contract and traffic sites department. In addition to being the point of contact for the GAP client within working hours.
- Driver de-brief and Telematics
- POD scanning, delivery reporting including knowledge of key functions to support as required by the management team.
- To play a part in ensuring fleet and vehicle service/maintenance schedules are adhered to in line with company policies.
- Assist with onsite office functions of both GAP and traffic office.
- Assist with the Planning, scheduling of collection and deliveries of client product for the GAP Contract.
- 13:00 – 21.30 Monday to Friday
- Understand of Transport systems or of the logistics industry desirable.
- Excel and Microsoft office Knowledge at a minimum of basic level.
- Previous experience in maintaining a working relationship with client/ management/ internal staff.
- English and Maths GCSE or equivalent grades A-C
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment