Perfect Personnel are currently recruiting for a Labourer within the Shell Room Department at one of their clients, a leading design and manufacturer of Aluminium and Sand castings within the Aerospace sector.
The roles and responsibilities of the Labourer – Shell Room will include but are not limited to:
- Clearly communicate with Boiler Clave, Push Through and Robots sections to ensure all operations are running smoothly, efficiently and safely.
- Prep moulds following the instructions of both managers and technical specification cards.
- Operate robots correctly and safely.
- Unload moulds onto drying racks by operating overhead cranes.
- Work as part of a team to achieve departmental KPI’s with respect to Right First Time (RFT) On Time in Full (OTIF) productivity etc.
- Maintain working environment to expected levels of housekeeping and organisation at all times.
- Support and promote Health and Safety culture by complying with all aspects of company policies.
- Any other duties that may be required by managers and the business.
Ideally you will be/have:
- Previous experience working within the casting, automotive, steel manufacturing or aeronautical industries desired, however full training will be given.
- Experience working within heavy manufacturing essential.
- Experience operating VA/1500 robots is a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Operating overhead cranes or forklifts.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Strong communication/Time management skills.
- Able to read computerised technical specifications.
- Willingness to learn and take on other responsibilities
Hours of work
Monday to Friday (6am – 2pm/2pm – 10pm).
Pay rate – £8.50 per hour (pay rate negotiable dependent on experience) with shift allowance (£51.20 per week).
If you feel you have the skills and experience to apply for this role, then please send your CV via Indeed or call us on 01527 910100.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.50 /hour