Roles and Responsibilities:
- Produce an accurate and achievable daily production plan for the Head of Operations and Account Managers.
- Maximising production output always, monitoring output and efficiency.
- Making sure quality standards are to the highest standard possible, carrying out regular QC checks throughout the complete production process.
- Help to Implement and upholding the company standard operating procedures.
- Prioritising and delegating orders and workload to production members and assist with a hands-on approach.
- Uphold the GMP standards working closely alongside the compliance manager.
- Ensuring FIFO is maintained and organising regular stock takes of components and raw materials, keeping the system up to date and accurate.
- Oversee training for newcomers and uphold training standards throughout the complete operational procedure.
- The making and supervision of retail, operational and bespoke products to the high standard expected by the company.
- Signing off all orders, and products once produced.
- Monitoring dispatch ensuring orders are dispatched on time.
- Ensure retail stock levels are maintained to the correct levels to prevent shortages and delayed orders.
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels and attend daily production SIC meetings.
For more information please contact us on 01527 910100 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org