My client is a world leader in the Aerospace sector. They are one of the UK’s leading design and manufacturers of high precision components and castings.
Due to an increase in demand to meet customers’ requirements and unparalleled growth in their market, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced NPI Process Engineer to join their Technical Department.
The NPI Process Engineer will also be responsible for:
- New Product Introduction from quotation through to first article inspection and release into full scale production.
- Design of tooling and fixtures using 3D CAD software.
- Production Planning.
- New tooling verification using CMM’s and other measurement equipment.
- Implementation of gated process for New Product Introduction.
- Lead/Manage projects when needed.
- Engineering support to Technical Departments when required.
- Liaising with customers on projects and management within the business.
Ideally you will have/be:
- HND/HNC Qualification in Design Engineering/Production Engineering is essential.
- Investment castings/castings knowledge is desirable not essential.
- A goods understanding of Advanced Product Quality Planning and current supplier quality tools.
- CAD knowledge is essential.
- Extensive knowledge/experience leading large scale industrial, complex operations.
- Previous Aerospace industry experience advantageous.
- Have excellent management qualities including project and planning management.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety within the workplace.
Hours of work – Monday to Thursday (07.45 – 16.30) Friday (07.30 – 13.30).
£35’000 – £40’000 annual salary dependent on experience.
Company benefits and pension scheme after completion of probationary period.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com, alternatively call 01527 910100.