Our client is based in Redditch and they are now looking to expand their team, Our client is passionate about fresh produce and fine foods, primarily sourced from Great Britain but also from further afield. They are committed to delivering high-quality, great-tasting fresh produce and fine foods direct to stores and depots, with roots in trusted provenance, fairness through our supply chain and an honest, sustainable and ethical way of doing business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To be aware of all current specifications.
- To inspect samples of all products against the specifications at intake.
- To inspect samples of all finished product against the specifications before dispatch.
- To inspect samples of documentation completed when producing finished products. E.G. Production sheets, label check sheets, weight check sheets etc.
- To complete all documentation fully and correctly in line with the Quality Management System.
- To complete calibration verification checks on all equipment used.
- To complete equipment condition checks on all equipment used.
- To complete a monthly glass and hard plastic check.
- To collect, record and monitor shelf-life samples from the previous days production and from held stock.
- To carry out any specific condition monitoring tasks as requested by customer or the Technical & Quality Manager.
- To organise collection of any samples requested by the Technical & Quality Manager.
- To complete GMP and internal audits.
- To complete any Quality related admin as requested by the Technical & Quality Manager.
- To undertake any other Quality tasks as outlined in the Quality Management System.
- To complete any other tasks as outlined by the Technical & Quality Manager.
- To report all non-compliance’s immediately.
The role will typically be 40 hours per week Mon-Fri however hours may vary and flexibility is key. Successful applicants may also be required to work a Saturday subject to business requirements. Hours to be confirmed.