Perfect Personnel are currently recruiting for a Shell Room Operative to join one of their clients, a leading design and manufacturer of Aluminium and Sand castings within the Aerospace sector.
The roles and responsibilities of the Shell Room Operative will include but are not limited to:
· Clearly communicate with Boiler Clave, Push Through and Robots sections to ensure all operations are running smoothly, efficiently and safely.
· Prep moulds following the instructions of both managers and technical specification cards.
· Operate robots correctly and safely.
· Unload moulds onto drying racks by operating overhead cranes.
· Work as part of a team to achieve departmental KPI’s with respect to Right First Time (RFT) On Time in Full (OTIF) productivity etc.
· Maintain working environment to expected levels of housekeeping and organisation at all times.
· Support and promote Health and Safety culture by complying with all aspects of company policies.
· Any other duties that may be required by managers and the business.
Ideally you will be/have:
· Previous experience working within the casting, automotive, steel manufacturing or aeronautical industries.
· Experience working within heavy manufacturing.
· Experience operating VA/1500 robots is a distinct advantage but not essential.
· Operating overhead cranes or forklifts.
· Strong communication/Time management skills.
· Able to read computerised technical specifications.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday (6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm) rotating shifts.
Pay rate – £8.50 per hour (pay rate negotiable dependent on experience) with shift allowance (£50 per week).
If you feel you have the skills and experience to apply for this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01527 910100.